This section on Android Tutorials helps you to learn Basics of Android . Topics like fragments,perspective, shells etc are also covered here under Advanced Android Topics. Android applications are build using Eclipse.Android technology was developed by Google. To understand more about about Android refer the topics covered under More About Android.
Visit pdf materials on Android tutorials under Android pdf guides
Please get Android Interview Questions and Answers
- Android Basics Understand the basics of Android.
- Android Development Tools and Android Architecture The development tools used and the Android Architecture.
- Setting up for Android application development This section describes on setting up the environment for development.
- Exceptions that happen in the Android development Understand the exceptions that you encounter during development.
- Your First Android Project Get started with your first Android Project.
- The Menus and the Action Bar Learn how the Menus and Action Bar work in Android.
- The Preferences ,Layout Manager and ViewGroups Understand about Android Preferences, Layout Manager and ViewGroups.
- The Drawables that is used in Android Explaining about Drawables in Android.
- The Styling and the Screen setup Understand more on the Style and Screen setup for Android.
- The Android Fragments More on the Android Fragments.
- The Perspective and Shells This section describes more on the Android Perspective and Shells. Here you will learn on deploying the application on a real device
- Debugging Android More on how you can debug in Android
- Android for beginners by Larry Walters
- Android programming basics
- Professional Android application development
- Advanced Android development guide