There are lot of Ajax Tools available in the market. Below we list a common and most frequently used ajax tools and ajax libraries.Code libraries and tools for the development of your Ajax Web based applications. These days Ajax has been used for the development of responsive web application making it more user friendly. You can make your application’s interface like gmail interface.
Hibernate, Spring, Echo2 Base Application
This project is designed as a base application and guide for building AJAX applications using Hibernate, Spring, and Echo2. It is intentionally left sparse (It contains only a group and user editor) so that it can be used as a base for a full blown application. All three technologies are matched cohesively together to provide a robust base for your AJAX applications. Security:
Allows username/password logon, logoff, and permission checking.
Permissions can be queried using has Permission(), or enforced using require Permission().
Enforcement is done in the business tier.
XAP: Extensible AJAX Platform
* Declarative rich user interface via XML; * Data binding for connecting UI to data. * Incremental update of web pages in a declaratively and programmatically. * A “plugin architecture” allowing developers to define their own XML tags to provide behavior and UI or even use a completely different XML syntax.
Spry framework for Ajax
The Ajax Engine
AJAX is a technology that enables web applications to call the webserver without leaving the actual page. It’s possible to do this in the background without notice of the user. This avoids loading the same form or page including the html markup multiple times, reduces the network traffic and increases the user acceptance. The AJAX Engine that you can find here is built upon the webservice standard protocols SOAP and WSDL for transferring the data between the browser client and the web server instead of using a new or proprietary protocol.
What is CFAjax?
* Exchange even complex data types like arrays and objects (precisely object properties) between server and client
* Client side error reporting for server side AJASON errors
* Open source released under the GNU GPL
ICEfaces Community Edition is an Ajax application framework that enables J2EE application developers to easily create and deploy thin-client rich web applications in pure Java. ICEfaces Community Edition is a fully featured product that Java developers can use to develop new or existing J2EE applications at no cost. ICEfaces’ revolutionary Direct-to-DOM (D2D) rendering technology and Ajax Bridge
empowers developers to quickly produce sophisticated and robust J2EE applications that exhibit the following characteristics:
* Smooth, incremental page updates with in-place editing and no full page refresh.
* Asynchronous page updates driven from the application in real time.
* Fine-grained user interaction during form entry that augments the standard submit/response loop.
* User context preservation during page update, including scrollbar positioning and user focus.
Ajax Toolkit Frameworks
SAJAX Simple Ajax Toolkit
Get Elements By Tag Names
HTML has several related elements with distinct tag names, like h1-h6 or input, select and textarea. getElementsByTagName works only on elements with the same tag name, so you cannot use it to get a list of all headers or all form fields. The getElementsByTagNames script (note the plural “names”) takes a list of tag names and returns an array that contains all elements with these tag names in the order they appear in the source code. This is extremely useful for, for instance, my ToC script, which needs all h3s and h4s in the document in the correct order. I’d have loved to add this method to the Node prototype, but that’s impossible in Explorer and Safari. Therefore I use it as a normal function until all browsers expose their W3C DOM prototypes.
* Cross-browser support. The component handles the differences between Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox browsers in creating the XMLHTTPRequest object, transforming XML documents, and so on.
* Request option. The user can make either an asynchronous or a synchronous request by either providing a callback function or not.
Ajax any where
PowerWEB LiveControls for ASP.NET
Imagine creating rich web applications that don’t flash when posting data to the server…shopping carts that dynamically confirm customer information, inventory, shipping costs, and discounts using server-side resources…financial applications that update rates without the usual flicker…sports applications that update scores in real time…all with simple drag and drop ASP.NET controls. PowerWEB LiveControls for ASP.NET is a suite of 21 Web Controls that allow you to raise server-side callbacks and update form elements without reloading the entire HTML page. They are a direct replacement for many standard Microsoft controls, allowing you to manipulate client-side objects or send data to the client without disrupting the user experience with a page refresh.
Ajax JSP Tag Library
Introduction to JSON
* A collection of name/value pairs. In various languages, this is realized as an object, record, struct, dictionary, hash table, keyed list, or associative array.
* An ordered list of values. In most languages, this is realized as an array, vector, list, or sequence.
The basic idea behind AjaxAC is that you create an AjaxAC application, which in itself contains a number of action handlers and event handlers. An application in this context might mean an entire web site powered by AJAX, or it could mean a subset of a form.