It also provides you the ability to easily responsive designs. Responsive design told about designing web sites which automatically manage themselves to look good for all devices from small to big desktops.
The bootstrap was development by Jacob Thornton and Mark Otto at Twitter, and it was released as an open source product in August 2011 on GitHub.
Uses of Bootstrap
- Bootstrap is supported by all popular browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Operamini, Internet explorer, google chrome etc…
- The Bootstrap 3 framework consists of mobile first style throughout the whole library instead them of in individual files.
- It provides a clean and uniform solution for making an interface for developers.
- Bootstrap contains beautiful and fundamental built-in components which are easy to customize.
- It also provides the web-based customization.
- It is an open source web development.
Bootstrap contains over a dozen custom jQuery plugins. So, you can easily build them or one by one. It’s covered in details in the section bootstrap plugins.
Bootstrap contains more reusable components include to provide navigation, iconography, alerts, drop-downs, and pop-over. It covers each section layout component.
Bootstrap contains a basic structure with Grid System such as background and styles. It is covered each section bootstrap basic structure.
Bootstrap is the feature of global CSS settings basic HTML attribute styled and increase with extensible classes and provides an advanced grid system. It is covered in each section bootstrap with CSS.
How to create first web page with Bootstrap?
- Use with HTML5 doctype
Bootstrap uses CSS and HTML elements properties that to needed the HTML5 doctype. It always includes the HTML 5 doctype at the starting of the web page along with the lang attitude and the perfect character set.
<!DOCTYPE html> <html lang="en"> <head> <meta charset="utf-8"> </head> </html>
- Use with Bootstrap 3 mobile-first
Bootstrap 3 contains to be responsive to mobile devices. The mobile-first styles are part of the basic framework. So, to ensure proper rendering and touch zooming, add the following tag such as <meta> and inside the <head> element.
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">
In this code the width=device-width this part prepare the width of the page to follow the screen width of the device. The initial-scale=1 part sets the initial large level when the page is first loaded by the different browser.
- With containers
Bootstrap also containing element to wrap site contents. It has two container classes to select from.
- First the .container class, giving a responsive fixed width container.
- Second then .container-fluid class gives a full width container spanning the whole of the viewport.