This page provides a good collection of Play framework Interview Questions and Answers. This will be helpful for beginners as well as experts to prepare for interview related to Play framework.
What is Play Framework?
Play Framework makes it easy to build scalable, fast and real-time web applications with Java and Scala. In other words Play Framework is a core offering of the Type safe Reactive Paltform. It is a web app framework, written in Scala and Java that provides iterative and Reactive application development very simple. The Play is a clean alternative to the legacy Enterprise Java stacks.
What do you mean by the Java Collection Framework?
Collections are utilized in various programming languages and basic release contained some classes for collections such as Vector, Stack, Hashtable, and Array. But the more scope and uses Java 1.2 came up with collections Framework the collections interfaces, implementations and different type algorithms.
What are the advantages of Collections framework?
Some of the advantages of collections framework are:
- The reduce development effort by using core collection classes rather than defining collection classes.
- The code quality is improved with the use of completely tested collections framework classes.
- Reduce some effort for code maintenance by utilizing collection classes with the JDK.
- Collection framework also provides reusability and Interoperability.
What is the advantage of Generic in Collection framework?
The Java 1.5 came with Generic and more collection interfaces and implementations use it mostly. The Generics provide us the type of object that a collection can obtain, so if you try to understand and add any element of a different type it throws compile time error.
How many basic interfaces of Java Collections Framework?
There are four main basic interfaces of Java Collections Framework:
- Collection: The collection defines is the root of the collection hierarchy. A collection provides a group of different objects called its element.
- Set: Set is a collection which cannot provide duplicate elements. Set interface models the mathematical set abstraction and it is used for a deck of cards.
- List: A list provides ordered and collection can obtain duplicate elements. So, you can easily find any element from its indexes.
- Map: A map cannot obtain duplicate keys. Each key can map to at most one value.
The some different type’s interfaces are: