JSF stands for Java Server Faces. This section will help a beginner to understand the principles of JSF. The Basics of JSF are covered here. The details on Backing Bean and JSF binding is also listed here. There are useful JSF tips from experts in this page.
- What is JSF Learn the basics of JSF
- JSF Request -ResponseLearn the life cycle of JSF
- JSF FacesServlet and FacesContext This means that the URL of every request must contain the /faces/ pattern, as specified in the url-pattern element under the servlet-mapping element.
- JSF Structure Understand the JSF Structure
- JSF Backing bean Learn how to use JSF backing bean and where backing beans can be used for a JSF application.
- JSF Binding Understand how Binding is done in JSF.
- JSF Case study This tutorial provides a step by step guide to develop a JSF case study.
- JSF Interview Questions Get the latest JSF interview questions and answers
More topics on JSF
- JSF Tips – Find some JSF tips