SOA stands for Service Oriented Architecture. This page on SOA will help to learn about the Basics of SOA and when to use the same. The Advanced SOA which relates with Service Composition, Transaction and Repository will help to give more insights about Service Oriented Architecture.
SOA Testing is also covered here. For job aspirants who wish to pursue a carrier in the enterprise java world, it’s essential to look into the Interview Questions and Answers as well. You can get more about SOA and External references under More on SOA.
- SOA Basics A basic overview of SOA
- When SOA should be used When should SOA be used ?
- Entry points to SOA Understand the different entry points to SOA.
- SOA Governance Understand about the SOA Governance
- Defining SOA Explaining about SOA.
- Basic components of SOA Learn about the basic components of SOA.
- Service Contract and Service Proxy Service Contract and Service Proxy
- Enterprise Service Bus Understand ESB -Enterprise Service Bus
- Service Composition What is Service Composition in SOA ?
- Service Transactions What is Service Transactions in SOA ?
- Service Repository What is Service Repository in SOA ?
- Service Re-usability Explaining about re-usability in SOA.
- SOA Testing Different types of testing needed for SOA.